Gyrocopters

Thread: Gyrocopters

Gyrocopters

Anyone know if there is a Gyrocopter for FSX?

Seems there was interest back in 2012 in this thread http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ecommendations but haven't been able to find anything more recent.

Would really like to give one a try.
    "Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

RAF 2000 and the Magni M24 Orion autogyros FREE when you buy the Sling https://fsaddonshop.com/products/taf-sling-2-package

+1 for FS addon

great lil things

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    That's the old FS9 one. This is the one you want.
    MarkH

Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

Yeah, that Golden Age Simulations Pitcairn is a beauty. Absolutely value for money!

hertzie.

SOH-CM-2022
    Quote Originally Posted by hertzie View Post
    Yeah, that Golden Age Simulations Pitcairn is a beauty. Absolutely value for money!

hertzie.
    +1

One of the few payware models i bought that that I still use all the time. Can't beat it for going low and slow to explore new scenery.

Gavin

There's a version of the late, great Ken Wallis' "Little Nellie" available for FSX (originally modeled for FS9) here. Kinda basic in some ways, but a spritely little flyer.

I would LOVE to see an FSX version of this rotary wing beauty...

N.

Blog Entries
    I've seen that one modeled for X-Plane but nothing microsoft based.. Personally i much prefer the old Pitcairn anyway though..

I did look at the Pitcairn. No doubt it is excellently modelled like all GAS craft, but it just doesn't grab my fancy. Just a personal thing.

For Gyrocopters I much prefer the more common pusher style, like the Aerotrek ELA G8. Soooo, as there doesn't seem to be any Gyrocopters specifically on the FSX market, I think I will buy the TAF Sling 2 package for the RAF 200 and the Magni M24. Thanks form all the comments guys, appreciate them.

"Somewhere out there is Page 6!"
    "But Emilo you promised! It's postpone"

ASWWIAH Member

Members who have read this thread: 1