REX Skyforce 3D released!

Thread: REX Skyforce 3D released!

....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Price is $44.95 without prior REX products or $38.21 with 15% discount. Purchased and will download tonight when I get home. Looking forward to this add on.

Matt

So does this replace all previous REX versions? What about lighting and water textures? I did not find any reference to this question on their website.

- d
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

I don't believe so.

Really looking forward to this. There
    be Tornadoes. It should be exciting to fly into
    one of those.

Anthin.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    So does this replace all previous REX versions? What about lighting and water textures? I did not find any reference to this question on their website.

- d
    Looking at the settings page, lighting is part of the settings, however, water is not.

I suspect they are trying to repackage, enhance and modify all current versions of REX to support Sky Force, Environment Force and Weather Force. Environment Force is also due any time now and will work seamlessly with Sky Force and their other products.

Matt

Well somebody is going to ask , might as well be me - what has this program got over AS16 ?

Quote Originally Posted by greenie View Post
    Well somebody is going to ask , might as well be me - what has this program got over AS16 ?
    Have you by chance compared their product page to the link I posted above? Obvious, I know, but also very basic in investigating for your answer.

Edit: I just looked at AS16 SP1 and they look very similar. I believe it would come down to personal preference of brands. I knew REX was working on some updates and chose to wait, knowing the items I have used before were simply phenomenal works of art in sim. They both now appear to have a weather engine, which current P3Dv4 users will benefit greatly from.

Here is the link for the highlights of AS16, you decide..: https://hifisimtech.com/as16/#highlights

Matt

Thank you . REX may have a lot more in the texture department, but I am more curious about the feel and creations of the weather engine. Early days yet but no doubt feedback will shortly be coming.

Blog Entries
    Testing my under development Bell 206 JetRanger and Sky Force....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-1-3_4-1-25-657.jpg   2018-1-3_3-58-45-912.jpg   2018-1-3_3-55-27-855.jpg   2018-1-3_3-54-28-381.jpg  

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Members who have read this thread: 0