Old WOP aircraft

Thread: Old WOP aircraft

Old WOP aircraft

Anyone ever get these old guys to work in P3D v4? Would love to fly the old FW190 or HE 219. What is it about FS9 aircraft that P3D doesn't like?

LouP

It's probably the gauges that are causing the issue. From what I've heard (I don't have P3D) any .gau gauges or older style .dll gauges will not work in v4.x as they are too old and P3D will not read them.
    Larry

Im going to try install the old Zero in the next day or 2, as Im far from happy with the AH Zero

I will let you know if there is a problem with the older WOP fighters

The old WOP Spitfire Mk1 and BF109E, with all the A2A upgrades, seem to work well enough in P3Dv4 (with the usual lack of
    VC click sounds), and I think look good for their age. However, these were upgraded to FSX standards pretty thoroughly.

I haven't tried porting over the WOP Zero to v4. As I recall, the WOP Zero never received the full FSX upgrade treatment,
    it was only upgraded just enough to run in FSX.

- Rob

I have the old Bomber and Jets package, it did work in V3 but the aircraft models do not show up in V4.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Any FS9 format models will not work in P3d v4. They need to be FSX or P3d native mdls. Any gauges need to be xml or 64bit dlls.

I just tried doing a quick copy-and-paste port over of the WOP Zero to v4, and tha plane was invisible:
    it didn't show in the preview screen, and it was invisible when loaded, both in the vc and externally
    Other v4 planes, including the WOP Spitfire, showed just fine.

Maybe it could fixed, but I don't have the talent or knowledge to do so. Or maybe the textures are just
    too old for a 64 bit graphic engine to render.

- Rob

Members who have read this thread: 0