FSX B-24 with Nose Turret

Thread: FSX B-24 with Nose Turret

FSX B-24 with Nose Turret

Hey all,

Can anyone point me in the direction of a nice-looking B-24 with the nose turret for FSX? I do most of my flying outside of the cockpit, so I like a nice looking a/c. Freeware or payware (I've bought 4 planes this weekend and I figure if the wife is going to clobber me, why not one more!).

Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Odie

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

I fly the Virtavia B-24. I like it because the package comes with the cargo variants of the B-24 as well.

I have the Virtavia also, its fairly nice.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Ditto me.

Anthin.

you have the old WOP Bomber package, however its fs9 but works in gsx

and you also have the above mentioned B24 again its dated , but its the best of the litter, I wish they could fix the prop animation on that model like they did with the other 3 24s in their package, thats the only ugly thing,

the vc is a little bland compared todays standards but it was released a long long time ago

as for b24s, there isnt much

If you wanted to try a freeware B-24 before buying one, then give this one a go. https://flyawaysimulation.com/downlo...-b-26-bombers/

2D and VC With an IFR/VFR 2D panel, which is rare. I did redo the FS9 prop spin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B-24.jpg   B24.jpg  
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone! I took a look at the options and will go with the Virtavia. I'm wanting to get a representative
    flightsim version for the major a/c of WW2 in the hangar so this will fill the B-24 notch.

Thanks again!

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Members who have read this thread: 0