FSX Flyables as AI in v.4

Thread: FSX Flyables as AI in v.4

FSX Flyables as AI in v.4

Carrier Ops + mix of Alphasim and Razbam native models - not too hard on frames either . .

Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Were they used as AI (i.e. they could taxi, take off, fly, land, etc...) or as static objects (i.e. decorations)?

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Carrier Ops + mix of Alphasim and Razbam native models - not too hard on frames either . .

Current System Specs :
    FSXA & P3Dv4 | Windows 10 Professional for Workstations (x64)
    Motherboard: Gigabit Z390 Aorus Ultra, LGA 1151, Intel based
    CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 3600
    GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5)
    HD: 1TB SanDisk SSD Plus | PSU: KDM 750W ATX Power Supply

No static objects. Just the carrier of course. Have an AFCAD on the deck and also an "ocean flatten" AFCAD to stop the rising sea problem.

All are AI and taxi, take off and fly to e.g. Da Nang or do TNG's on and off the boat. If you look closely at the F-4 heading to the stern under the island, you can see the red traffic AI i.d. above it.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Pretty cool. Would love to see some video of it.
    If only we could also do this with a moving carrier.....

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    No static objects. Just the carrier of course. Have an AFCAD on the deck and also an "ocean flatten" AFCAD to stop the rising sea problem.

All are AI and taxi, take off and fly to e.g. Da Nang or do TNG's on and off the boat. If you look closely at the F-4 heading to the stern under the island, you can see the red traffic AI i.d. above it.
    Current System Specs :
    FSXA & P3Dv4 | Windows 10 Professional for Workstations (x64)
    Motherboard: Gigabit Z390 Aorus Ultra, LGA 1151, Intel based
    CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 3600
    GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5)
    HD: 1TB SanDisk SSD Plus | PSU: KDM 750W ATX Power Supply

Members who have read this thread: 0