Upcoming Lockheed Vega 5 for FSX and P3D - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Upcoming Lockheed Vega 5 for FSX and P3D

Hey Roger,
    I already wrote you a pm before I saw that you already sorted out the problem. I hope everything else works smoothly for you, if you have any issue, don't hesitate to send me a pm or email!

Thank you so much for your support!

She flies beautiful, great aircraft.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lockheed Vega.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Wim View Post

Soon I hope, download is extremely slow, over an hour now. Must be lots of sales ;-)
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Wim View Post

How do you like the magnetic compass?

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    Soon I hope, download is extremely slow, over an hour now. Must be lots of sales ;-)
    Ugh, that's strange. I just tested it and I get a speed between 500 - 1000 k/s. The server is located in Berlin, Germany. It might just be the overseas connection. I'm sorry you experience this problem. Let me know via pm if it doesn't improve or even stops. Thanks for your support!

This is great news! If it wasn't for a pesky little deficit on my PayPal account and the European law that allows banks to cancel any transaction within 6 working days, I would have bought it right away. Have to delay it until the start of next week. Damn!

Until then, glad to follow this thread and the course of the glorious Wing42 Vega.

I notified the people at the California Classics' forum some months ago, so maybe some propliner pilots from there will join the launch.

Best, Christian

I have purchased mine, although it will probably be a week before I can get back on my flight computer.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Pure Art!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vega 1.jpg  
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

After purchasing this model, and getting a verification from Paypal that it went through, would be nice to get a download link,lol

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    After purchasing this model, and getting a verification from Paypal that it went through, would be nice to get a download link,lol
    Yeah, I agree... I sent you an email regarding this. It's quite odd. After you make the payment on the paypal site, it should redirect you back to wing42.com and the order confirmation. For some reason, that didn't seem to have worked.
    I reimbursed you through paypal though and would ask you kindly to try again. I'm really sorry for the kerfuffle! Please let me know if you keep having issues and we'll find another way!

Please post comments, screenies etc. in the release thread: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d-P3D-released
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by Vitus View Post
    Yeah, I agree... I sent you an email regarding this. It's quite odd. After you make the payment on the paypal site, it should redirect you back to wing42.com and the order confirmation. For some reason, that didn't seem to have worked.
    I reimbursed you through paypal though and would ask you kindly to try again. I'm really sorry for the kerfuffle! Please let me know if you keep having issues and we'll find another way!
    After I went through Paypal and was being redirected back to your site, I got a screen that said Fatal Error, not sure what happened, but will try again tomorrow!

Members who have read this thread: 1