Aircraft compatibility in Prepar3D V4 - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Aircraft compatibility in Prepar3D V4

RAZBAM Metro III

Lionheart Creations Pacer/Tripacer.

Edit Also the LHC Quest Kodiak and GAS Lockheed 12
    Last edited by simondix; June 14th, 2017 at 12:59.

A2A put the updated versions of their P3D fleet in the store today!

ants T-28 works sept for the throttle does not work with the joystick input
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by patful View Post
    A2A put the updated versions of their P3D fleet in the store today!
    Am I blind as I don't see them there? Only the C172 which was v4 from day one.
    P3D v4.5, DCS, AF2
    W10 64bit Pro
    Core i7 6770K @ 4,3 GHz
    32 GB DDR4 2666
    RTX 2080 Super 8 GB
    Oculus Rift S
    Cable 1000 Mbit/s

Quote Originally Posted by vora View Post
    Am I blind as I don't see them there? Only the C172 which was v4 from day one.

They are there on the store, the 182, cherokee, comanche, and T-6 for v4. If you bought 3rd party, will take a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ksheadley View Post
    They are there on the store, the 182, cherokee, comanche, and T-6 for v4. If you bought 3rd party, will take a bit.
    I bought it at A2A, and the store still shows no P3Dv4 version.
    But indeed, if I download the zips from my account they contain the P3Dv4 installer.
    P3D v4.5, DCS, AF2
    W10 64bit Pro
    Core i7 6770K @ 4,3 GHz
    32 GB DDR4 2666
    RTX 2080 Super 8 GB
    Oculus Rift S
    Cable 1000 Mbit/s

Quote Originally Posted by vora View Post
    I bought it at A2A, and the store still shows no P3Dv4 version.
    But indeed, if I download the zips from my account they contain the P3Dv4 installer.
    Just have to continue to wait for the bulk of the real feet

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Just have to continue to wait for the bulk of the real feet
    Yeah, I know, you guys are longing for your warbirds but want my bitchin' Heidi back
    P3D v4.5, DCS, AF2
    W10 64bit Pro
    Core i7 6770K @ 4,3 GHz
    32 GB DDR4 2666
    RTX 2080 Super 8 GB
    Oculus Rift S
    Cable 1000 Mbit/s

Carenado Aircraft P3D v4 Compatable (First Group)

CARENADO AIRCRAFT UPDATED TO P3DV4 (FIRST BATCH)

Here is the first batch of updated aircraft for make them usable in P3D version 4.

· PA31T CHEYENNE II FSX/P3D

· PA46 500TP MALIBU MERIDIAN G1000 HD SERIES FSX/P3D

· DO228 100 HD SERIES FSX/P3D

· 500S SHRIKE AERO COMMANDER HD SERIES FSX/P3D

· PC12 HD SERIES FSX/P3D

· E50P PHENOM 100 HD SERIES FSX/P3D

Serial numbers originally delivered with the purchase are still usable.

Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Anyone know if the Sibwings an-2 works in v4?
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Blog Entries
    The Razbam Harriers work but unfortunately the payload selection screen doesn't work (dll problem I guess) so your stuck with the ferry tanks and consequently no VTOL. Disappointing.

Ian

Blog Entries
    The Aerosoft Lightning's seem to work ok.

Ian

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    I have so far installed the following with good results. All work and fly well.

FSAddon: Lockheed Hudson, Avro Anson

Golden Age Simulations: DH-60, Lockheed 12, Davis D1, Boeing 75 From what I am seeing at the moment the Lear 24 has display problems.

LionHeart Creations: Piper Pacer, Piper Tri-Pacer

Will be installing and testing more aircraft today and over the weekend.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Quote Originally Posted by Boss86001 View Post
    Tried that one mate outside have black squares on the wings
    in the vc can't see outside no click sounds on switches
    I hope they do update this a/c

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    More from GAS ......

Monocoupe 110,
    New Standard,
    Pitcairn PA-5 Mail Plane,
    Robin HX,
    Robin X,
    Ryan SCW,
    Ryan STX,
    Stinson Reliant SR-8
    WACO UBF-2
    Curtiss CW-1
    Travel Air
    Stampe SV-4B

From FSAddon ......

WACO Package

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    no its the "CMeteoXml.dll" and "Carenavigraph.dll" the first file is required for the copyright protection, its plaguing all the mid to late Carenado releases as well, the second one is the FMS for those models that have one thats is also causing some problems

If you have any early releases by Carenedo they will work like the Arrow as they dont require this file but the more recent ones will fail

I remember correctly all of the Alabeo aircraft where released after Carenado introduced this file, so they all will have that problem
    OK, thank you. But does this mean that if we install with the Alebeo installer that the aircraft will then work OK. I noticed that some of the aircraft on the site simply say that they are compatible with P3D while other list specific versions of P3D.

Thanks for everyone's help.

LouP

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    OK, thank you. But does this mean that if we install with the Alebeo installer that the aircraft will then work OK. I noticed that some of the aircraft on the site simply say that they are compatible with P3D while other list specific versions of P3D.

Thanks for everyone's help.

LouP
    Im not entirely sure as I dont own any of their early stuff, however most of their products use the "CMeteoXml.dll" and gau files which will result in semi visible VCs and engine failure, I would give it a few months for them to update their files

However You can try and install them but they wont be flyable until the conversion is complete from their end

Thanks Jeansy,

I can wait. I just thought if it were mainly some files that get installed for security purposes that the original installer would put them in P3D after pointing the install process there. I don't want to break anything.

LouP

Quote Originally Posted by IanHenry View Post
    The Razbam Harriers work but unfortunately the payload selection screen doesn't work (dll problem I guess) so your stuck with the ferry tanks and consequently no VTOL. Disappointing.
    Ian
    Yep, all is based on two dll files.

On the other hand, the Razbam 201 works like a charm within V4, you can even select weapons to carry though you won't be able to launch them.

Hank

I'm delighted that the RealAir Scout / Decathlon / Citabria seems to work well in V4 so far, on the basis of a few short busy flights. If it carries on this must make it the best value add-on I've ever bought - exactly the same purchase worked flawlessly in FSX SP2, Acceleration, FSX SE, P3D 2, P3D 3 and (so far) in version 4.

From what I have seen so far, my Glowingheat.co.uk B-58 Hustler, SR-71 Blackbird and my forthcoming Lockheed A-12 Cygnus all work in both FSX and P3D V4 without modification. Slight anomalies in the air refuelling gauge but the functionality still works.

David.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    ants T-28 works sept for the throttle does not work with the joystick input
    For me the T-28 would only work if from the VC, both the keyboard and joystick would not work. For now its relegated to 3.4
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss86001 View Post

Unfortunately, no...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-5-31_18-24-21-310.jpg  

Thanks! Really hope the an-2 gets a patch.
    Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Members who have read this thread: 16