Flight1 Skycatcher now free - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flight1 Skycatcher now free

Only got the chance to d/l this last night, but installed without any issues and all seems to be working as it should. Then again, I'm one of the seeming minority of people posting on this FSX-specific forum that is using FSX.

Big thank you to Flight 1 for this gift.
    Last edited by Portia911; April 27th, 2017 at 18:19.

honestly...like most all and for many many years..and thousands of planes,scenery ans all offered...when confronted with a problem that's beyond my control???? I bail out...to fly another day....i will never blame my machine? It was not broke a second ago before a ,d/l a model and its fine the second when the d/l is gone !nothing changed ..simple its the latest model in question ? Will not play busy box with my rig...those who get it??? Great,considering the variables in our equipment??? Amazing happy landings...please not dumping on no one..in fact a great plane..but not for me ... This time thnx all

The real one ain't sold anymore and now the virtual one ain't sold anymore. Now that's what I call realism!

(Thanks, Flight1!)

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    Odd thing is, I'm running FSXSE right now and this F1 Cessna and it's all going very smoothly
    Works fine for me in FSX:SE too, but it looks a little different than that!
    Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

http://gac16.blogspot.com/

Check out my sceneries here on SOH

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    Odd thing is, I'm running FSXSE right now and this F1 Cessna and it's all going very smoothly
    If you installed FSX:SE as a "stand alone" then it is absolutely no different from the FSX:Box version as far as the Registry is concerned.

The only case where it will fail to run in FSX:SE is if you also have FSX:Box installed at the same time (side-by-side).
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    If you installed FSX:SE as a "stand alone" then it is absolutely no different from the FSX:Box version as far as the Registry is concerned.

The only case where it will fail to run in FSX:SE is if you also have FSX:Box installed at the same time (side-by-side).
    Hi Bill.

In that case would you suggest installing to a temp location (or FSX:box) and bring it into FSX-SE manually? I have both installed for testing but use FSX-SE for the leisure flying.

Frank, you could try installing it into FSX:Box and then copy/pasting the files to FSX:SE.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

I'm now looking for a Fairey Flycatcher to go with it
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    The real one ain't sold anymore and now the virtual one ain't sold anymore. Now that's what I call realism!

(Thanks, Flight1!)
    Hahahahahahahaha LMAO

Members who have read this thread: 0