P3D Eurofighter Typhoon - Dino Cattaneo - RELEASED!

Thread: P3D Eurofighter Typhoon - Dino Cattaneo - RELEASED!

P3D Eurofighter Typhoon - Dino Cattaneo - RELEASED!

Hi Guys,

Dino has released his amazing Eurofighter Typhoon for P3D (Limited version for FSX).

It's on sim market now, and believe will be uploaded to other sites over next few days.

I have uploaded some of my RAF Typhoon FGR4 Repaints to flightsim.com library, awaiting for them to be listed.

RAF Coningsby Units so far!

29 (R) Sqn Unmarked jet, has been/could be used for the Typhoon Display 2017!

Full marked 29 (R) Sqn bird!

41 (R) TES Sqn

11 (F) Sqn

More repaints in the works! Enjoy the aircraft, its been great to be involved in the closed BETA team.

Regards,

Matt
    MSPG Simulations - Scenery plus more for FSX! - http://www.mspgsimulations.com"

RAF Lossiemouth units!

1 (F) Sqn

2 (AC) Sqn

And now 6 Sqn!

I have more repaints in the works for other RAF Typhoon's

Regards,

Matt
    MSPG Simulations - Scenery plus more for FSX! - http://www.mspgsimulations.com"

Thanks for the appreciation! I am glad you guys like it! :-)

Thank you Dino, and congratulations to you and your team, for the greatest Typhoon ever seen on our monitors!!!!
    Applause!!!

Yeah. Thank YOU Dino, for your persistence and great efforts in getting this aircraft out to be enjoyed.

Nice job with the repaints too LowlevelRAF

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Could not be happier, a decent Typhoon at a very reasonable price!
    Thanks Dino, a far better aircraft than the previous 'commercial' effort.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Thanks for the appreciation guys!

I am eager to see the repaints created by the community (but I still owe you the repaint templates I promised!!!!)....

Repaint uploaded at Flightsim.com, probably available in few hours.

Superb repaint ! (and screenshot as well )

Another Italian repaint ready for the Typhoon vPilots, coming soon on flightsim.com:

I believe the base color for your repaint is too dark.
    Here is a picture from Wikipedia for comparison:

It look much clearer. Do you think you can adjust this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    I believe the base color for your repaint is too dark.
    Here is a picture from Wikipedia for comparison:

It look much clearer. Do you think you can adjust this ?
    Yeah, I've noticed the same thing too, after posting that picture. Surely I can make it a little bit lighter, I'll check if it was just a particular daylight of that flight, or an adjustment is effectively needed. The base colour is the same as the previous repaint, and the standard 4th Wing livery by Dino.
    Thanks for the suggestion

A comparison between the stock 4th Wing livery and the other 2 repaints made by me, shows that there're no differences with the shades of grey. Probably the screenshots I've posted before were taken in poor daylight conditions.

Cheers

My two cents on the shades of grey: the Eurofighter repaints coming with the stock package have (almost) exact "by-the-book" grey tones. By almost exact, I mean there is less than 1% difference in RGB values with the reference base grey tints (which are slightly different from each country). Color references can be found here:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/i...phoon-colours/

Color values can be found here:

https://www.e-paint.co.uk/Lab_values...595&cRef=14151

Now, I would agree that they may look too dark in some instances, but I preferred to trust the exact values than the photos, as photos may have filter, exposure and other things that may alter the color.
    Then, in P3D, if you use HDR, the look is much more natural and closer to the real world pictures.

@cortomalteseit

....cool repaints BTW!

Awesome. Thanks Dino!
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Uploading in these minutes on Flightsim.com a new livery, with checkered tail and a lighter tone of gray.
    Below a preview of it:

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Cattaneo View Post
    My two cents on the shades of grey: the Eurofighter repaints coming with the stock package have (almost) exact "by-the-book" grey tones. By almost exact, I mean there is less than 1% difference in RGB values with the reference base grey tints (which are slightly different from each country). Color references can be found here:
    Now, I would agree that they may look too dark in some instances, but I preferred to trust the exact values than the photos, as photos may have filter, exposure and other things that may alter the color.
    Then, in P3D, if you use HDR, the look is much more natural and closer to the real world pictures.
    I couldn't agree more Dino!
    'Colour' is a difficult subject, even to the Medically proved fact that around the age of 50 the human eye deteriorates (or rather begins to deteriorate) so that colours take on a yellowish hue.
    Being married to a very clever Doctor has benefits.
    I should add that colour prints, be they in a magazine, reference material or a model decal sheet are dangerous: the printer might decide to up the amount of Cyan on a print run to make the sky look pretty, his apprentice might stuff up the colour balance or the manufacturer (who has to put up with a +/- percentage in base pigment or dye!) can only work to an approximation.
    Years ago I was a member of IPMS and 'Scale Colour' was just about my major beef, but that's another story.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Concerning the colors topic, I could finally understand what was going on.
    It's the HDR playing tricks.
    In some view angles, depending on the amount of light on the screen, the HDR will darken the picture automatically, making the Eurofighter look darker than the real-work counterpart.
    However, in some other angles, the colors/light go back to normal, and then I could see a similar tint of grey as in the real world picture.
    So, all is normal

Still WIP but almost finished. Based on F-16C Blk 50 85th TES #98-0004.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

000rick000, it's a great What-if livery.... suits very well!

Unfortunately I don't have a TacPack for P3D
    Is it possible to save manually placed weapons?
    How to display the ASQ-228 container?
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 1