Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Good to see they are active and growing. That can only be good for us simmers.

My only wish from REX is to add more color options to water textures in REX 4, and also give the possibility to adapt water hue like in REX 3.

My wish is they would take care of existing business before moving on. There was no mention of an update to Weather Architect. It's been a year and a half. The product needs an update but it looks like it's never going to happen. Makes me very leery about purchasing new weather products from them.

Quote Originally Posted by rich12545 View Post
    My wish is they would take care of existing business before moving on. There was no mention of an update to Weather Architect. It's been a year and a half. The product needs an update but it looks like it's never going to happen. Makes me very leery about purchasing new weather products from them.
    I completely agree. It's a product that has left a sour taste in my mouth and I have not made any further purchases from REX since, despite being tempted a few times.

Members who have read this thread: 0