Please Donate now! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Donate now!

Reply...

Good afternoon,

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for all of the generous donations so far, and the kindness that has been expressed by people in praising SOH and passing their best onto Ickie. I look forward to being the SOH librarian again for the coming year, so please keep the donations coming in!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Quote Originally Posted by T6flyer View Post
    Just contributed as I do every year and this time I don't even have a simulator installed. Packed it all in after the release of the A2A t-6 and now back working and playing in the real aviation world. BUT this site and all the people here gave me so much over the years, I feel I have to contribute and I have!!!

Best wishes,

Martin
    Hi Martin,

Glad to see you're still around!

ChipShop
    'If It Isn't Broken; Then Don't Try To Fix It!'

Done, and as another pointed out, have not even been using FSX for about a year now...just have to decide FSX or Prepar 3D. Good articles and good crew on board.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Just did my humble contribution. I wish all the best to SOH staff (Specially mr. Ickie) and all the great guys that contribute a lot to this comunity. Long live SOH!
    Thank you all!
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Done and done.

No way I'm dropping out! Glad to help.

Glenn

Done.

Dave

SOH-CM-2021
    Happy to contribute. Very sorry to hear about Ickie.

Den.

"2017 Charter Membership Drive"

Another donation toward goal.

Anthin.

Done but I still see my name in blue, mabe being down on the otherside of the world it takes a while to make up across the pond
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Mine still says "SOH-CM-2016".

Dave

Donation complete!

Mike

Having been lurking around SOH since at least 2006, I'm sorry its taken this long to donate. Than you for all the site gives and to all for the hard work put in.

Thank you for your donations and comments.
    I am making my second donation of the month now. I may be partial, but I need this site to stay alive and active so all of you and I can stay here enjoying what we do.

Frankly, I contribute every single day to this site and to you in one way or another. Working on my projects daily, sometime 10-14 hours, browsing forums, adding threads, responding to questions, PMs, posting project updates, sharing information, doing and sharing tutorials either by posts or email, or help of some kind for a member.

So, I need the site up and available ... for you, for me, my sanity, my conduit to help and contribute to others, that's my pleasure.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post

Dave
    Our Dave got to the bottom of the issue and you're now CM 2017
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

When I've had issues with FSX in need of a solution, others (both past and present) have provided great technical insight. Others still have contributed great models, paints, sounds, FDE improvements, etc. Me? Not so talented, but at a minimum I can contribute some cash to the cause. Thanks to all--you're a great group.

Tom
    HP Z420 E5-1660 @ 3.3gHz 6-core running Win 7 64 pro, 8 Gb RAM, EVGA GTX-970, 2 x 240GB SSDs, 3 x HP 2311x (23") w/ Matrox TH2G, plus a lot of Saitek/Logitech stuff to go with it
    ATP, CFI A & I, ME (but not current)

SOH-CM-2020
    Done.

I appreciate this site and all who contribute.

It keeps us off the street and out of mischief

Pete.

Those of you among the SOH membership who are just lurkers and seldom post, you are just as welcome here as the members whose names you see on the forums frequently. Please consider kicking in a donation to keep SOH fully operational as it has been.

All done - and thanks to all who help to make this site the best in the business
    best regards

Rick Canham
    Australia/Sweden

Dave
    Not a big deal, but mine shows this as well......no repair needed, just keep my name red and I'll be happy.
    ....my other Stryker is a 2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye.....

Matt

Dave
    Me too! (Along with a few others who have posted on this thread who CLAIM to have contributed.. he he he )
    Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

Please accept our apologies for the missed logos. Please remember there has been a change in duties with folks still learning the routine. Just over a month ago we lost the heart and soul of SOH with the passing of Ron Larson (Ickie). Know that we are trying to fill his shoes and doing our very best. Any and all donations are deeply appreciated. The logos should be updated very soon. Hope you understand.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Just donated for the 2nd time...well worth it. We're too close to not succeed. End zone is in sight.

I don't even flight-sim,...haven't in years,...but I donated a decent amount to help keep this sight alive. So you guys and gals that just might be lurking occasionally,...please give whatever small part you can afford. For sure,...you'll help keep SOH functioning like it has over the years. -Amen
    ..."He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" -Jim Elliot

Members who have read this thread: 0