Quote Originally Posted by napamule View Post
AussieMan,
I agree with you. The voice could be a little louder. I have Sony Vegas so I run the downloaded videos in it and can boost the voice a few db's. My PC speakers are ok for music but maybe not voice, which is really the problem, and not Milton's fault. Oh well. Maybe someone can buy Milton a better dynamic mike for his birthday (hehe). Thanks Milton. Great job. I am at #2 and slowly soaking it all in (overwhelmed is putting it mildly). It's scary but it feels good at the same time. I bought some Centrum vitamins and minerals (Senior Formula) for the job. Time for my nap - CYA.
Chuck B
Napamule
Okay guys, I turned the mike volume up to max (was at 80%). I do use a boom mike on a headset. The volume comes through loud and clear here so my apologies.
You might verify your output settings are up all the way, or use a headset. Some headsets also have volume controls.
If your speakers are not powered with an amp, then I can understand your issue.

I ask for feedback in every video and no one yet has suggested louder volume until you guys spoke up. Well, I am ready to post video #27 and its a bit late now to correct all the early ones.

Have you tried listening on Youtube? I just do not have trouble hearing any way I listen.

Chuck, happy to hear you are on video 2. I take it nice and easy for the first 8-10 videos so you should have time to let it soak in. :-)

Thanks for the heads-up; volume cranked to max.