Payware planes compatible with XP11b

Thread: Payware planes compatible with XP11b

Payware planes compatible with XP11b

Im considering my first purchase of a payware addon plane for XP. Given that Im a noob on this sim and dont have XP10 installed, only the 11 beta, what would be your best advice for a good stable cessna product that works with this latest version?

Was thinking Caranado since they make great stuff and are on sale right now. What say the group?

Blog Entries
    I have three Carenado airplanes and they all work so I assume all the the Carenado planes will.
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

The default 172 is quite good, but Carenado offerings are quite good in xplane although they have not decided yet which planes are going to be updated for v11. The Carenado 172 seems to function ok, along with Alabeos 172RG. Some of the twins are having landing gear door issues in the beta but the 340 works on mine ok. Turbo props have issues in b2 still so I would wait until the platform stabilizes or there is an update.

Airfoil labs has a nice 172 that is along the lines of the A2A (try to be anyway but not quite) but theirs is not v11 ready and looks a bit wonky with v11. Works ok, but the new materials in v11 give it a degrade in appearance. Janruary is the projected update but who really knows.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ksheadley View Post
    The default 172 is quite good, but Carenado offerings are quite good in xplane although they have not decided yet which planes are going to be updated for v11. The Carenado 172 seems to function ok, along with Alabeos 172RG. Some of the twins are having landing gear door issues in the beta but the 340 works on mine ok. Turbo props have issues in b2 still so I would wait until the platform stabilizes or there is an update.

Airfoil labs has a nice 172 that is along the lines of the A2A (try to be anyway but not quite) but theirs is not v11 ready and looks a bit wonky with v11. Works ok, but the new materials in v11 give it a degrade in appearance. Janruary is the projected update but who really knows.
    Thank you I just tried one of the Turbo props and you are correct. I appreciate your help! Also just because a plane loads without a warning does not mean it's going to work.
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Members who have read this thread: 0