Thread: HU: Seems that Cerasim released new helicopter AS365N3

HU: Seems that Cerasim released new helicopter AS365N3

Hi folks,

just found at simmarket:

http://secure.simmarket.com/cera-as3...e_10553).phtml

added 06.Nov.2016

thanks for the heads up

I like Eurocopter "Dauphin" always.
    It looks really nice and quality models of Cera is ok also.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Just checked the Cerasim site - not there.

Yep it's on Simmarket. Website not updated.
    Anneke

i got it and its very nice though really touchy on the yaw
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by olderndirt View Post
    Just checked the Cerasim site - not there.
    Cerasim doesnt have its own store, they sell through 3rd party sellers

I'm certainly tempted.. a LOT more so than by the MV Huey TBH (I'm not a TPer and that seems to be where the fun is). Always thought the Alpha/Virtavia model was poor.. especially at the full retail price. Should have been reduced or made freeware years ago. Not sure I can prise my plastic out of it's sealed container but I'll give it a lot of consideration
    ATB
    DaveB

Was not tracking this one at all, thanks for the HU. Should be a good one based on the other Cera helos I have in my FS hangar. I can see getting use out of the HH-65 version.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

spent little time on the new as365, model is as a cera, top notch.

only issue is that the external model windows lack reflection unlike the other cera models so i sent them an email asking about it. seems the marketing screenshots show window reflection so not sure what's going on.

pilot texture is the same as the uh60 so modified texture can be used with the 365 like here:

also, the vc has a spot for the fsx default gps, which kinda sucks (their uh60 has a spot for the rxp gns530 and it was great). however, since the 365 has a radar, i placed the freeware wxr display as it really belongs there. would be nice if the gps can be placed under it...

VC details and textures are great, but i'll most likely tweak the color a bit so the glare shield color isn't exactly the same as the panel color.

and the autopilot seems to be functional, i can do an alt hold with hdg mode, which is quite nice.

flies ok, will spend some more time on that tomorrow. but as a afcs equipped ship, it should be fairly stable. then i'll try to put together a HTR profile for it.

they have mapped this model differently compared to the others, sadly there will be no shine on as theyre using the alpha as a transparency

anyway after a few hours examining the kit and having a play, ive started the westpac rescue helo

Probably get it, great shots and thanks kdfw for the helmet work. I had hoped for more glass in the pit, got to snoop around a -65D at a recent air show.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Anybody tried it in P3D v3?

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Quote Originally Posted by Montie View Post
    Anybody tried it in P3D v3?
    yes and no problems found thus far

taken from P3D of 1st repaint

Download link> http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/5872-cera-as365-vh-lrh-westpac-rescue/

Last edited by jeansy; November 7th, 2016 at 22:52.

another done shortly

Looking at the promo shots that come with the model at Simmarket.. your paints are much better Matt (hardly surprising)

Can I resist long enough to wait for it to appear in a sale? THAT is the question!!
    ATB
    DaveB

Very nice skins. Thanks, Jeansy.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    another done shortly

I see that one just about every day....comes from being between the Melbourne CBD and YMEN ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    I see that one just about every day....comes from being between the Melbourne CBD and YMEN ...
    Me too. Well I used to anyway, when I lived near YMEN.

You're really tempting me to buy this chopper with these great paints Matt.

Cheers,

yes and no problems found thus far

taken from P3D of 1st repaint

Download link> http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/5872-cera-as365-vh-lrh-westpac-rescue/

Need to add this line to the [fltsim.xx] entry:

texture=VH-LRH
    -- WH

Pity CERA didn't modelled the original Dauphin nose, the original NHV repaint looks therefor out of place....
    Non the less, the longer nose version is the one I do prefer anyway.

Cheers

Yup.. how difficult would it have been. The RN use a couple of short nosed Dauphins and I wouldn't have hesitated parting with dosh. Bond have a number of the long nose versions but finding other UK registered airframes isn't easy.
    ATB
    DaveB

[CameraDefinition.002]
    Title = "Center Console"

The mouse doesn't change any of the radio switches or settings. I can make changes from the other views, but not this one.

Apparently, I cannot use the mouse with the initial xyz coordinates. If I move the view around, everything works as expected.

Guess I'll have to experiment and find some different settings.
    Last edited by WarHorse47; November 8th, 2016 at 17:25.
    -- WH

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Need to add this line to the [fltsim.xx] entry:

texture=VH-LRH
    Yeah my stuff up, however fixed

Yeah my stuff up, however fixed
    It happens.

How's the latest paint coming? Looking forward to it.
    -- WH

Members who have read this thread: 8