Junkers Ju EF128

Thread: Junkers Ju EF128

Junkers Ju EF128

As we know there´s already a Volksjager available in this game - the He 162 ETO model . I think she has a very good flight model pretty tricky and unstable like the real plane should have been. But in fact another project came much closer to win the contest: the Ju Ef 128. For me an outstanding design.

http://www.luft46.com/junkers/juef128.html

Grettings everyone!

A lot of modellers know that one from the late Gerard's masterly Low-Poly Aircraft Modelling Tutorial, still a sticky at the Aircraft Design and Animation forum!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

for me all the Luft 46 airplanes, each one, have its own mysteric soul, still some of the german projects was reallly pretty crazy.
    I like all the early jets by other nations aswell.

the tutorial is excellent btw, didnt knew about such. but its no wonder, I dont know too much modding tutorials, just seeking from time to time for some issue fixing, if needed

Quote Originally Posted by hairyspin View Post
    A lot of modellers know that one from the late Gerard's masterly Low-Poly Aircraft Modelling Tutorial, still a sticky at the Aircraft Design and Animation forum!

How i wasn´t aware of it. It´s a good thread, thanks Tom!

Cheers

Gerard packed more essential knowledge into that one tut than meets a first or second reading: it's still a must after all these years.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Members who have read this thread: 0