Douglas C-47 V3 Beta Released

Thread: Douglas C-47 V3 Beta Released

Hybrid View

Brilliant! Manfred, Jan, Ted, Gordon et al- edel und wunderbar!

Ta!

c

Great.

So where can I download it!!!!

Cheers Chris

Quote Originally Posted by speedy70 View Post
    Great.

So where can I download it!!!!

Cheers Chris
    It's in the Library system, but must be approved by admin for release.

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Guys you have done a great job and I have followed it avidly since the start.

I must state that the skill and dedication has made this product very special. Check Tesco Offers and Lidl Offers.

I thank Jan and you all.

Cheers Chris

Wow!
    Amazing!! ¡Maravilloso! Tres fantastique! Wundebar!

Thank you all the team involved in this marvelous project.

Hehehe, the forums are heavily loaded at this moment... All the flightsim community is anxious to get this gem.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

What a wonderful work. Great job. That was worth waiting for !!!!

Greetings
    Klaus

She's a beauty! Thank you so much and carry on!

Best, paulopp

A real gem thank you, thank you, thank you.

Cheers
    Rich

Wonderful plane and cockpit, thanks. I know it's beta so hope you can get the interior and panel lights to work soon as I do mostly evening and night flights.

This is really the greatest DC-3/C-47 I have ever seen! So much great detail, useful tools, optic and sound!
    I think that have been said often now, but this Plane have not to hide from a lot of Payware birds! Some of them are way behind this bird!

Thank you very much!

Great news!!!

Congratulations to the whole team. I cannot wait until I get back from holiday here on the Baltic Coast to check her out...

Andrew Entwistle
    Per Ardua ad Astra

I agree with Fuzz.

I played with the paintkit last night and its a pleasure. The polished metal looks like photorreal!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

This aircraft is incredible, simply amazing..

Thanks you all who worked hard to make it posible for us the enthuciasts to enjoy this beauty.

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G7-L03 mediante Tapatalk

Hi folks,

I know this is a bit late in the day!, but I've only just down loaded this gem of aircraft, (waited site to settle down and to see what problems people got and how to get round them etc), well, I'm gobsmacked!!!, what a little beauty, I have the V1 and V2, but this, V3, is a completely different animal (?? bird then!), there are three items, (to me), that stand out, ( in a jaw dropping way!).

1/ Her Sounds, this makes or breaks it for me, and oh boy!, does it make it!!!!!!, great job on the power plants and inside too, including the crew!!, wow!

2/ Her looks inside and out, way beyond fantastic, way beyond the call of duty!!!!( my jaw has dropped off!), and no hit on frame rates, (my V2 C47 with modern interior tended to stutter slightly?).

3/ Her handling, she is so sweet to fly, I was chucking around the sky like a fighter, no tail dragging turns, very responsive, so much better!

This is setting a new, very high level of standards folks, I thought it couldn't get any better, well it has, big time!, and there is more to come!!!

The biggest THANK YOU to all of the amazing team that put this wonderful masterpiece together!

What a Beast!!!!

Yep, we are not finished yet... plane is still evolving!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

"Rosie the riveter" would be proud - beautiful work.

I love this bird. Maybe I have overseen something, but is there a slight glance of coming Features, beside of (awesome looking in Screenshot) night lighting?

Members who have read this thread: 6