Carenado 500s shrike aero commander released!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Carenado 500s shrike aero commander released!!!

Carenado 500s shrike aero commander released!!!

CARENADO 500S SHRIKE AERO COMMANDER RELEASED!!!

http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php…

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

And I have to wait a week until payday...
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Nice ride. Quick trip around the patch was pleasant. Now to put some hours in her and see how she shakes out.

Very nice ,but for now I stay with Milton's

Roland

Why did both props start to crank and then only one started? Also, when you shut down, you should leave the props in the HIGH position. She looks nice. I'll wait a bit until I read more about how she is.

Don
    Last edited by Bushpounder; May 11th, 2016 at 13:36.

i hit standard key which trys to fires both engines thats why

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

Just bought it and glad to see that Carenado now offer Paypal as a means to purchase their aircraft. I really like the aircraft and I decided to take some screenshots:

SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Some more:

SYSTEM :
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler

Last one:

SYSTEM :

Nice pics there Bob Hoover...er, I mean Roger.

I bought this also and I am very pleased with how it looks, handles and sounds it's a great product.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Thompson View Post
    I bought this also and I am very pleased with how it looks, handles and sounds it's a great product.
    happy to hear people liking this plane i love it too

Dont Like people Giving Carenado a hard time they try so hard to do there best people need to stop bullying them on forums its wrong you know

i had to kick a Guy from my Facebook group do to he was getting out of hand people need to relax and enjoy the aircrafts that companys make dont bash them for trying to make this hobby better

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

I love the cockpit, the "distressed" look goes well with the feel of the plane. Only about 2 1/2 hours on her, but this plane just feels a smidge better than the rest. Nice to see a modern rendition of a classic plane. And the frames are very steady without the glass panel overload of others. Solid offering.

How would you fellows describe the flight dynamics?
    I ask this because I am always leery of transport aircraft that have been used for aerobatics.
    The developer knows the most vocal feedback will be those who want to reproduce the aerobatic routine.
    Perhaps that is possible in FSX without making compromises or perhaps not.
    Perhaps every simmer does not have Bob Hoover's energy management skills but expects to fly the routine anyway.
    Do you get the impression that it feels like a GA twin first and foremost?

This isn't a shot at those who enjoy aerobatics, I am just wondering if this fits what I am personally looking for.

Hey Mike,
    i agree,people need to just buy it and like it,or just not use it,after all this time,you should now know what a product for any given company is like.people don't need to go on a bashing stint (hissy fit?)of a product they dont like,ive purchased several in the past i absolutely hated,but rather than acting like a 10 year old,,i just delete it .why tear down something others like and enjoy just because i don't like,im now old enough to know that even though my opinion is gold to me,its just my opinion and others will not agree with me.i don't see any reason to bash people because they don't like my opinion.

then again,this is just all my opinion and others may disagree with me...lol

Outstanding screenshots Roger ! Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    Hey Mike,
    i agree,people need to just buy it and like it,or just not use it,after all this time,you should now know what a product for any given company is like.people don't need to go on a bashing stint (hissy fit?)of a product they dont like,ive purchased several in the past i absolutely hated,but rather than acting like a 10 year old,,i just delete it .why tear down something others like and enjoy just because i don't like,im now old enough to know that even though my opinion is gold to me,its just my opinion and others will not agree with me.i don't see any reason to bash people because they don't like my opinion.

then again,this is just all my opinion and others may disagree with me...lol
    But that is a great cat picture!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by dvj View Post
    But that is a great cat picture!
    Thank you!! that's Dori ( i didn't name her),she moved in with me when she was 4yo,been with me 3 ,going on 4 years.the woman who had her as a kitten passed away and the woman's family sent her to a shelter,paperwork says at age 6 months.she spent the rest of those 4 years in a cage,i has assumed she would have been let out to play some..but Suzie,a family friend who owned the animal rescue i got her from,told me that this woman had a so called shelter in Folsom Calif,yes where the prison is,and the police raided the home,for drugs,and it had two bedrooms stacked with cages with cats jammed in.Suzie said Dori was by herself at the time,but some cages had 3 and 4 cats in one cage made for one.she also told me many of the cats later died for various reasons,most were very young and very unhealthy,dori was pretty healthy and suzie only had her about a month and a half when my Haley died,suzie gave me dori a week after haley died...
    she frustrates me as most cats do their slaves...err..humans...but i wuffs herz....

i know ya only said ya liked the pic..but i wanted to share..so there..but thanks

Those Gaps between the Fuselage and the antennas at the Underside are realy "Fun-Killers" for me - if i pay 38 Bucks i want that they are mounted at the plane and not in the air - my opinion !!!

Dirk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails enb2016_5_16_16_21_2.jpg   enb2016_5_16_16_16_2.jpg  

Icon23

Quote Originally Posted by Fireball6 View Post
    Those Gaps between the Fuselage and the antennas at the Underside are realy "Fun-Killers" for me - if i pay 38 Bucks i want that they are mounted at the plane and not in the air - my opinion !!!

Dirk
    ..... really !

Dont Like people Giving Carenado a hard time they try so hard to do there best people need to stop bullying them on forums its wrong you know
    Don't complain Dirk

Agree. I didn't really see them on the screenshots posted earlier but another look shows the same fault.
    ATB
    DaveB

Dave, bullying and constructive criticism are two different things. I agree 100% that bullying is wrong. What was pointed out is not bullying. This has to do with quality control / beta testing. One should never settle for what is given to them, especially when this was not given but purchased. I believe it is okay to point out weak points and strengths. That is what reviews generally do, after all. I own almost every Carenado / Alabeo aircraft made so far. I fly them ALL the time, bugs and all. However, Carenado also responds to these criticisms / complaints, which is why they are making updates, improving their products. Products don't / won't get fixed if everyone shuts up about it. Again, it is the complaint style that matters, not the complaint.

Don

I was being light hearted about it Don. I found the post by Cirrus completely out of place in this thread and Dirks post was ironic.

I've a whole pile of Carenado models and I never fly any of em. If I did.. I'd probably find faults The main criticism I've always had with Carenado is their paintkits.. or lack of
    ATB
    DaveB

I should have known that after reading your posts over the years! Man! I'll agree with the paint kit discussion! LOL!

Don

Members who have read this thread: 0