Can't play multiplayer

Thread: Can't play multiplayer

miodrag

Can't play multiplayer

Hi, i have problem. I can't play multiplayer, off and cfs3.It is original. I played it once,long time before,but now it say that there is network error connection....

gimpyguy
    Micro$oft in a cost cutting move, over a year ago, shut down the CFS3 server. So that now any multi-player must be on a pre-arranged private basis. It's called. . Tough Toenails

ovs
    miodrag,

As we all begin to migrate to Phase 3, more and more folks are showing up for MP sessions, and SittingDuck hosts them usually on the weekends.

Head over to the Phase 3 forum, if you have already purchased Phase 3. I have to admit, the support for Phase 2 is pretty much dying, if not dead.

All the best,

OvS

miodrag
    So,that is the problem.Can i make my own game?So if i want to play,i ask someone to tell me for ip adress? The problem is i can't log in,or make new account.

Rooster89
    I believe that logging in and making an account only applies to the CFS3 game-match server. Pilotsden has step by step instructions for getting in an MP game or hosting your own.

This ones for P2 http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ead.php?t=2636

This ones for P3 http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ead.php?t=9265

Hopes this helps to get ya goin'

-Rooster

miodrag
    Thanks a lot.

SITTINGDUCK

off2

when you try and host a game, be sure you deselect the box that says "show my game in cfs server list", or someting close to that.

once you do this, you will not be promted for a username and password.

If you have a game hosted and up and running, hit ctl -h and it will give you your ip address.....go back to the off2 forum, and post the fact you have a mp game up, and post your ip.

If you plan to do multiplayer missions, suggets you read pds tuturial in the sticky section of the off2 forum.

like ovs said, most people have switched over to off3, but there are stlll people playing off2.

good luck

duck

miodrag
    Thanks.