Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: A very nice freeware Cessna Citation on Flightsim.com today

A very nice freeware Cessna Citation on Flightsim.com today

I downloaded it. Did a short hop in it. Looks and handles great!! NC

<center>FSX - FSX Business Jets</center><center>FSX/P3D Aryus Cessna 56X
    </center><center>[ Download | View ]</center>
    Name: aryus_cessna_56x_p3d-fsx_4-21-2016.zip
    Size: 185,930,536 Date: 04-22-2016 Downloads: 608

FSX/P3D Aryus Cessna 56X with VC. Converted by Bigmike. This aircraft was created by Alex Sandro Guedes Silva and is converted to FSX/Prepar3D using the stock Learjet 45 VC sounds by Christoffer Petersen. Paint job created by Jeffrey S. Bryner .

It's in the library right here if anyone else wants to try it.

I downloaded it and agree it's nice.

Cessna C56

This is a nicely done paint, hard to believe it's freeware. Thanks NC for finding this one

- Reverse power - Those "Buckets" are animated

Parked at KNGX - NAS Alameda.

windows exterior textures have alpha channel but it doesn't show transparent

I am getting some buggy results. With the plane on the ground, watch the ailerons. Give it full left hand and then full right hand wheel inputs and let me know what the ailerons do. I am getting full up aileron on both sides with full left wheel, and full right wheel will center both sides. I've never seen this before. Please confirm or tell me I am crazy. I too am getting solid windscreens as well. FYI - I did load out the FSX version. Thanks!

Don

I concur with all that. The nose wheel maintains a centered position in right turn. Left turn, nose gear will turn left. I may just put this one in the hanger for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpounder View Post
    I am getting some buggy results. With the plane on the ground, watch the ailerons. Give it full left hand and then full right hand wheel inputs and let me know what the ailerons do. I am getting full up aileron on both sides with full left wheel, and full right wheel will center both sides. I've never seen this before. Please confirm or tell me I am crazy. I too am getting solid windscreens as well. FYI - I did load out the FSX version. Thanks!

Don

Same here with the buggies. Since this was an FS9 model converted to FSX, I have to wonder if there aren't some coding missteps causing the odd aileron deflections and the nosewheel. Could also be why the windows don't react to how FSX handles transparency issues. Nice exterior model but it has all the signs of either having been rushed or converted but with some steps missing. Maybe it should have been tested before it was released.

I have fixed all the issue's and added a second Exit for Baggage Door, because its a nice plane.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...GhsaExHekxnOFE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 747SP.jpg  

Thanks for fixing the issues, it works much better. I agree, it is a nice plane

[QUOTE=morpheusfz;1019861]I have fixed all the issue's and added a second Exit for Baggage Door, because its a nice plane.

Thank you, Morpheusfz, for your efforts. This really is a beautiful model, and it being freeware makes it even more attractive Again, and you. NC

Great! Thanks!

Cees

I think this plane was envolved with some rights issues with Eaglesoft when it was first released some years ago. It should be nice to verify if the issue is gone.
    http://www.avsim.com/topic/248284-ne...-citation-xls/
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Quote Originally Posted by flaviossa View Post
    I think this plane was envolved with some rights issues with Eaglesoft when it was first released some years ago. It should be nice to verify if the issue is gone.
    Oh my, that was interesting re-reading. I had forgotten my newly coined phrase "hide-and-go-seek-ware"...
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by morpheusfz View Post
    I have fixed all the issue's and added a second Exit for Baggage Door, because its a nice plane.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...GhsaExHekxnOFE
    Thanks a lot

Almost perfect now

Just Spoiler seems not to be able to be retarded

But thats minor

THANKS

Roland

Outstanding - let me say how much I appreciate this work! My favorite GA now for shorter city hopping currently. Thank you all involved!
    Best regards, Manfred.

Very nice, thank you to the autors !!! I've noticed one more little problem ( at least on my PC) : she goes very easily in overspeed

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-4-24_22-9-38-392.jpg  
    The more you do, the less you dream

Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    Very nice, thank you to the autors !!! I've noticed one more little problem ( at least on my PC) : she goes very easily in overspeed

what did you have to do to fix the windows i have been trying to fix them

need to do the same thing on the Other model Cessna Citation Sovereign
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus N210MS View Post
    what did you have to do to fix the windows i have been trying to fix them

need to do the same thing on the Other model Cessna Citation Sovereign
    Go back to Post #8. There is a link there for the fix.

With the update, mine overspeeds at or about 320kts and gets the DT's. Surely that is too low a speed to O/S

Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    With the update, mine overspeeds at or about 320kts and gets the DT's. Surely that is too low a speed to O/S
    It's probably not far off being correct. I have the Cessna Citation from Flight 1 and I think it's maximum indicated airspeed is around or below that. The link below shows specs from a Cessna Citation Ultra with a maximum indicated airspeed of 292 KIAS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cessna...ation_Ultra.29

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by thunder100 View Post
    Thanks a lot

Almost perfect now

Just Spoiler seems not to be able to be retarded

But thats minor

THANKS

Roland
    I'm seeing both spoilers retract ok here Roland albeit a little slow.. using the / key
    ATB
    DaveB

I've changed the navred and navgreen fx, adjusted the positions of the navs, strobes and tail light and added a red beacon to the fin top..

[LIGHTS]
    //Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landing, 6=taxi, 7=recognition, 8=wing, 9=logo, 10=cockpit
    light.0=3, -0.00, -28.4, -0.0, fx_navred_DG ,
    light.1=3, -0.00, 28.4, -0.0, fx_navgre_DG ,
    light.2=3, -25.0, 0.00, 2.80, fx_strobe ,
    light.3=2, -0.00, -28.380158, -0.0, fx_strobeh , //Leftwing strobe
    light.4=2, -0.00, 28.380158, -0.0, fx_strobeh , //Rightwing strobe
    light.5=4, 15.5, 0.0, 3.9 , fx_vclighth,
    light.6=1, -25.50, 0.00, 12.50, fx_shockwave_beaconh ,

It looks a lot less like Piccadilly Square at Christmas and the lights are better placed. Any of the navs on DG's models are excellent (I use them for just about every model that needs it's lights changing) and the Shockwave beacon just happened to be there so I used it. A default will probably be ok.
    ATB
    DaveB

Does anyone else (in FSX) have a problem with the Thrust Reversers not fully deploying? Upon landing, I hit the F2 key to deploy, but I have to hold it down the entire time to get them to move at all and even then they never really fully extend.

The buckets are fully deploying with F2 for me Ed.

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by flaviossa View Post
    Bunch of girls..........
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Members who have read this thread: 0